Birds of the Dakotas Field Guide
Make bird watching in the Dakotas even more enjoyable!
With this book, bird identification is easier, more informative and productive
* 125 species--only Dakota birds! No need to look through dozens of photos of birds that don't live in the Dakotas
* Easy-to-use color guide. See a yellow bird? Not sure what it is? Go to the yellow section!
* Fact-filled information and stunning, professional photographs
* Compare feature. Not sure which woodpecker you're seeing? This will help you decide!
* Stan's Notes, including naturalist information and gee-whiz facts
About the Author
Stan Tekiela is a naturalist, wildlife photographer and the originator of many popular state-specific field guides. He has authored more than 100 field guides, nature books and audio CDs, presenting many species of birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians, trees, wildflowers and cacti.