Marcus Mahlen is a Sioux Falls commercial real estate broker and fellow history enthusiast. He grew up in Webster, SD. Marcus received his Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Business Marketing from the University of South Dakota in May of 2015. He also received a minor in Political Science.
Marcus joined NAI Sioux Falls in February of 2017 as a broker associate. His strong work ethic and ability to form strong personal connections in the community has allowed him to work on several significant projects for the firm.
Marcus’ love of history is primarily based on his interest in politics, specifically South Dakota politics. Whether it’s specific events, or historical figures, Marcus often finds himself researching South Dakota Political history.
Marcus is involved in the community.
• Harrisburg Economic Development Corporation Board Member (December 2019 - Present) Vice Chair (December 2022 - Present)
• Downtown Sioux Falls Rotary
• Southeastern Development Foundation Board Member (January 2021 - present)
• Junior Achievement Volunteer
• Active Yelduz Shriner
• Leadership South Dakota Class of 2019 Graduate
• University of South Dakota 30 Under 30 Honoree (2018)