About the Heritage Store
The South Dakota Historical Society Foundation operates the Heritage Store at both the Cultural Heritage Center and Capitol.
The stores offer a variety of attractive, quality South Dakota made items and items that reflect South Dakota:
* Books published by the South Dakota State Historical Society Press
* Mugs and platters from Dakota Stoneware
* Jewelry by Trisha Waldron, SD chic beads, Canaan Creations, and Dawn Nagel among others
* Peyote stitched bracelets by Lori Luers
* Items featuring the Capitol
* Wine glasses bearing the Sioux Horse effigy
* Money clips
* South Dakota throws, totes and pillows
* CDs by Albert & Gage and other artists
* And much more!
Please visit our stores in the lobby of the Cultural Heritage Center and the Capitol. As a South Dakota State Historical Society member, receive a 10% discount on store purchases. We are glad to ship items.
Or click here to shop right now!
Please keep the Heritage Store in mind when shopping for unique gifts from South Dakota!
For more information
The Heritage Store
900 Governors Drive
Pierre, SD 57501-2217
Phone: (605) 773-6014